[AMPS] Logic v. Magic

Steve Thompson rfamps@ic24.net
Wed, 13 Sep 2000 07:52:17 +0100

-----Original Message-----
From: measures <2@vc.net>
To: Steve Thompson <rfamps@ic24.net>; AMPS <amps@contesting.com>
Date: 12 September 2000 20:25
Subject: Re: [AMPS] Logic v. Magic

I think the relationship is well rooted in physics, but Q is a function of L
as well as R.

>Rp is undoubtedly related to VHF stage gain.

I think it's Rs that really counts, but the point is that it's the R that
matters. The Q in the *suppressor* isn't important. The Q in the *system*
is.

We went through this only a few weeks ago. Our discussion didn't pick up
after the server disruption.

Steve