[AMPS] Blown TL922A... What to do?

measures 2@vc.net
Wed, 13 Sep 2000 09:01:47 -0700

>> I will let you judge for yourself on who was correct and who was not, but
>> as a result subsequent articles submitted by Rich to QST for publication
>> were rejected by the editors of QST, including his rebuttal to the
>> Technical Correspondence disputing his article.
>
>The rebuttal was rejected because it contained no technical
>information and included comments such as "people who clean
>toilets at Eimac can be called engineers".
>
>Reid Brandon, in the list Phil posted, is an Eimac engineer.

€     I telephoned the Eimac personnel office and was told that Mr.
Brandon does not work for the Engineering Department.  I clean the
toilets in my house.  I am a sanitary engineer.

>I have a copy of the "rebuttal letter" if anyone questions the motives
>behind QST rejecting it.

€  Early on, I sent Mr. Rauch a  copy of the Rebuttal.  He wrote me a -
now hotly denied - letter threatening to sue me and sue QST Magazine if
the Rebuttal was ever published.

later, Tom

end