[AMPS] FCC Part 97.317

alsopb alsopb@gloryroad.net
Wed, 13 Sep 2000 16:26:32 +0000

Your conclusion is based upon assuming the algorithms used.  Given
that they are pure fiction for the exposure impact, I have another
explanation for the "predicted" safety of standing next to a 50 kw
broadcast station antenna.

The regs that were adopted made sure that they would not negatively
impact
Broadcasters by design.  If they did, you could be sure they would not
have been adopted.

73
de Brian/K3KO