[AMPS] Fair is fair

measures 2@vc.net
Wed, 13 Sep 2000 13:27:43 -0700

>I'm really sorry Dave found it necessary to post a private e-mail to
>the reflector. Apparently Dave thinks it's OK to publish a private e-
>mail exchange.

€  It's ok to publish anything I e-mail except pre-specified items
involving third parties.  If Dave did not violate a specific pre
agreement, tough luck, Mr. Rauch.  (violin music) For example, if I told
someone that Dennis Had reportedly lost Ameritron because he was caught
in flagrante delicto on his desk by his significant other, it would
naturally be unethical to discuss it publically.

cheers
end

end