[AMPS] Get back to talking about projects re: K0FF

michael watts wy6k@yahoo.com
Wed, 13 Sep 2000 15:00:22 -0700 (PDT)

K0FF suggests or asks that we get back to more fun
stuff like talking about projects we have underway.
It sounds good to me.  So even though my projects may
not be all that interesting, I'll talk about 'em a
bit.

I'm planning to build an amp using relays for
bandswitching on both the tank and the input.  I had
concluded that I would have to fabricate my own
relays.  But does anyone have any ideas of stock
relays that might work  - especially in the tank
circuit.  All the vacuum relays I've looked at are too
bulky (and not too cheap either).

I'm also thinking of recapping the supply in my three
30L-1 amps.  Any recommendations on the right caps for
this?

Thanks,
Mike wy6k