[AMPS] Fw: censorship, bad news time

measures 2@vc.net
Fri, 15 Sep 2000 23:10:31 -0700

>The  word about Rich being kicked off was started by *** Rich Measures ***
>himself, in posts to a big list  of people that was really just the amps
>list addresses he had collected.

To receive the list of members, send "who amps" in the body.  Majordomo
will send back the current mailing list.  For those who run the Mac OS,
Claris Emailer will auto-convert up to 1000 addresses into one group in
the Address Book.  The whole shebang takes minutes.

>He acted as though he had "the word", but I guess it was just one more Rich
>miss-interpretation- Huh?

€  I posted.  The posts were not being remailed by the  AMPS computer.
This is what happened the last time I got booted off this mailing list.

cheers, Bill

>At 05:15 PM 9/15/00 -0700, you wrote:
>>
>>Well time to clarify something.
>>
>>NOBODY has been deleted from the AMPS reflector!!
>>Rich is still on the list and he has been on it with the same address for
>>months.
>>I don't know who started the rumor but all I tell you that the list
>>subscribers is the same as I left last night.
>>

>>But I will repeat again :
>>OK enough AGAIN !!!!!!!!
>>Please AMPLIFIER related postings ONLY.
>>NO more personal attacks or what so ever, same count for CB issue.
>>I am sure there are plenty of reflectors to vent those issues.
>>NO FLAMES!
>>73 Will, K6NDV
>>Administrator AMPS reflector

€  AMPS is now too well-known to be abandoned.

cheers, Skipp

end