[AMPS] tube S 2002 Japanese

Joe Subich, W8IK w8ik@subich.com
Wed, 20 Sep 2000 21:08:40 -0400

I *Think* the S-2002 was also known as 12JS6C (the final tube in the
FT-101).  It has been a long time and I no longer have any of the
manuals for confirmation.  There have been some articles about
modifying the old sweep-tube rigs for 6146 series tubes if you're
really gung-ho ... or you might look at modifying for the Svetlana
EL-509/6GK6.

73,
   ... Joe Subich, K4IK ex-W8IK, AD8I
       <W8IK@Subich.com>