[AMPS] AL-80B Amps

Steve ve3tu@rac.ca
Wed, 27 Sep 2000 06:52:27 -0400

It just boggles my mind the kind of comments we see popping up on the
this reflector. I hope you have an elmer at the radio club and I hope
your elmer has read the ARRL handbook. I think that reading and
understanding the handbook should be mandatory to obtain an amateur
license. The handbook is not perfect but it gives you a good start down
the road.

73 es gl with your other discoveries and revelations Steve