[AMPS] Toggle for Amp Supply AL-1000

Tom Rauch W8JI@contesting.com
Mon, 2 Apr 2001 10:14:32 -0400

> Phil Baird wrote:
> >
> > I'm looking for the on/off toggle switch for the above amp.  The
> > switch has a lamp at the tip of the toggle.  Anyone know where I can
> > find one? Ameritron is totally uncooperative.....
> >
> > Thanks and 73 ....Phil, N6QCA

Phil,

It amazes me what people sometimes expect. I'm sure Ameritron
knows nothing about that switch. Why should they know any more
about Amp Supply parts than any other company would know?
Why not call Henry, and ask for help on your Amp Supply?

Better still try Radio Shack. The switch you are looking for came
from Radio Shack/Tandy or whoever sold switches to Radio Shack.
I saw them hanging on the racks at a local Radio Shack store
while the LA1000 was being built.

73, Tom W8JI
W8JI@contesting.com