[AMPS] Re:?: Cooling

Jan.E.Holm@telia.se Jan.E.Holm@telia.se
Sun, 8 Apr 2001 09:03:27 +0200

I think itīs a good idea to cool the base side.
I run a 3 tube 250B amp on 144 MHz with the tubes
mounted like that (old YU1AW design), however
I also circulate the air in the grid section, i e
the blower first feeds the grid section the air
comes up thru some holes to cool the anodes and
finaly escape thru teflone cimneys.
Not an answer to your question but still ........

73, Jim SM2EKM