[AMPS] Re:230 /115 volts

Jan.E.Holm@telia.se Jan.E.Holm@telia.se
Sun, 8 Apr 2001 09:15:52 +0200

So what you have is a 3 phase 240 Volt system. In Sweden
and most you Europe (I guess) we have a 3 phase 400 volt
system, basicly you have half the voltage. Our system
used to be called 3 phase 380 V years ago but I think
they call it 400 now, forget how much voltage one normaly
measures betwen the phases but phase to zero (ground) you
normaly measure 230 - 240 volts depending how good your
service is. You guys sure has to crank a lot of current
when runing high power.

73, Jim SM2EKM