[AMPS] Zener screen supplies

John Nelson John_Nelson@compuserve.com
Tue, 17 Apr 2001 14:16:09 -0400

Message text written by measures

>Why haven't you measured one?<

I did say that I would refrain from feeding the trolls. However -- and for
the record -- those who read material posted to this reflector may recall a
note from me dated yesterday (Sunday 16 April). In this, I said that the
external anode-screen insulator of a small 4CX had a path length of just
under 7mm. This observation was the result of direct measurement of a
4CX250B. In reply, you said "...the insulator looks wider to me", although
I noted with interest your subsequent comment to Peter that "I have no
4CX250Bs left in my valve drawer."

I suppose you don't _have_ to read what people post, but it might be useful
and constructive to do so before making what purports to be a reply.

73 John
GW4FRX