[AMPS] Re: PC power supplies

Nermin Bajramoviĉ fortra@siol.net
Fri, 20 Apr 2001 23:56:50 +0200

Hello list,

thanks to all for informative and helpful advices about subject. Special
thanks to Verner OZ5TG, Traian YO9FZS-yes please send me the sample diagram,
Steven W4IIV humorous remark and Steve W4IMF for guiding me to antennex
site. Steve that was very very informative, I have downloaded the article
and learn some new things. After reading all the posts, I have scraped two
power supplies and kept one for mating it with similar supply. That was the
AT supply with hefty switching core of E33 as Traian said. Also that was the
only supply having TO3 power transistor and voltage regulation.

Thanks again for great site and handful of ideas.

Nermin S58DX