[AMPS] Zener Diodes

Alek Petkovic vk6apk@eon.net.au
Wed, 25 Apr 2001 07:54:47 +0800

With all the recent interest in Zener diodes, I have a heap of them to get
rid of.

They are as follows.

20 x BZY93C33  33Volts @ 20Watts Stud mount

20 x BZY93C68  68Volts @ 20Watts Stud mount

The diodes come with the stud nuts and washers but unfortunately, there are
no insulating washers available with any of them.

The price is $0.00 plus the cost of postage from Perth, Western Australia
to wherever you are.

The diodes are used items recovered from redundant telephone exchange
switching equipment. I got them whilst recovering said equipment over the
past 12 months. I got them for nothing and so I'm quite happy to pass on
the savings to those who have a genuine need.

They would be perfect for a screen supply regulator. Hi hi. Or whatever.

Who wants some?

73, Alek.
VK6APK