[AMPS] Dentron Clipperton L

Monty Taylor montytaylor@texoma.net
Fri, 27 Apr 2001 19:36:55 -0500

I have a Dentron Clipperton L that I recently purchased at a Hamfest.  The
person that owned it previously indicated that the resistor in the HV
position of meter switch needs replacing (R23).  In my amp, there is no R23
physically installed, so I have no idea if the HV meter is indicating
properly.  I looked at the manual and it says the value of R23 is 100K 2W on
the schematic, but in the parts list it says .05 ohm 1%, no wattage given.
Could someone look at their amp and tell me what the correct value is and an
approximate wattage?  It would also be helpful to know where it is
physically located.  I just want to get it right before I fire it up.

Best regards,
Monty/WB5GLB