[AMPS] last browser comment/info

skipp isaham nospam4me@juno.com
Sat, 25 Aug 2001 22:01:51 -0700

-
Hi there,
-
One last side bar comment in regards to the web page code
that leans toward MS IE.  If you go to some web sites where
options are available, tabs appear or drop down only when
using IE, this is very obvious when viewing the Redmond,
WA.  main page.
-
I didn't believe it until I saw it myself, IE and Netscape open
to the same page.  IE had additional options available for
selection.  Now I can understand why the software source
web site might do it, but If I was running a regular business
over the web, I would surely trade bells and whistles for a
site that works with as many browsers as possible.
-
The reason I mention this lastest frustration is that a
growing number of people are using Linux which is
supplied with Netscape.   I'm beginning to understand
how the Mac crowd feels.
-
Your results will probably vary.
-