[AMPS] HV Pole Pigs ++

ToddRoberts2001@aol.com ToddRoberts2001@aol.com
Thu, 20 Dec 2001 02:52:18 EST

After the Chinese held our flyboys against their will on Hainon Island and
stripping all the technology from the plane that they could, I would not do
business with those creeps. The hottest video going around China now is one
glorifying the WTC bombing with a commentator telling that the US can be
defeated. Every transformer you buy from the Chicoms probably buys bullets
for the PLA ( Peoples Liberation Army). I will not buy anything made in China
if I can help it and I would hope most other Americans would do the same.