[AMPS] SB-220: Operate/Standby Switch

Bob & Linda McGraw K4TAX RMcGraw@InfoAve.Net
Mon, 05 Feb 2001 11:24:57 -0800

If I paid that much for an automobile I'd have to drive it 15 years too.

Instead, I pay 1/3 that much and drive it 5 years.  So, as I see it, I
end up with a new car, with all the newest style and latest toys, every
5 years and spend the same amount of money for the period.

Economics......ugh!

73
Bob K4TAX