[AMPS] 77SX

paul apollo_six@btinternet.com
Tue, 2 Jan 2001 16:50:19 +0000

Very Much doubt it's caused by changing from 60 to 50Hz,

Suggest pulling the tube to see if it still happens.

Is it tripping the Earth Leakage trip or the circuit current trip?

If an earth leakage trip then one leg of the mains maybe in contact with
ground or a suppression capacitor maybe leaking to ground.

If its is the circuit current trip is it faulty?

Just some suggestions

Paul

In message <0ar35ts1l719su1kaa3e5ruqd2g48tkqvo@4ax.com>, Bill Turner,
W7TI <w7ti@jps.net> writes