[AMPS] Offering for Sale: Drake L4B 10-80m Bandswitch/Coil Assembly

paul apollo_six@btinternet.com
Thu, 4 Jan 2001 20:48:50 +0000

Found the best source for copper tubing is refrigeration spares
distributor.

4 metres of 3/16 inch dia - 2 GBP (around 3 us dollars)....

Make absolutely great PA coils on the 15 -10 metres. Of course not
silver plated but it doesn't matter on HF see Rich web Measures site as
to why.

Paul

In message <LAW-F61RjbDt3HvoFOA00001da4@hotmail.com>, Jeff Wolf
<da_kang@hotmail.com> writes