[AMPS] Eimac - Care and Feeding of Power Grid Tubes

measures 2@vc.net
Sat, 6 Jan 2001 23:35:46 -0800

>Ian White wrote:
>
>>Please don't get sucked into Rich's opportunistic personal attacks
>>against Eimac staff.
>
>Ian I don't pretend to know Rich's motivation for his "personal attacks".
>What I do know is that Care and Feeding has been up on the Web in its
>nearly totally incomplete state for at least 2 years. If Eimac has any
>sense of professional ethics and does NOT give a Rat's Ass about C&F, which
>they apparently don't, they would have the sense to delete that link from
>their Web Page Entirely.

Amen, Bob.  Curiously, the person who is in charge of the C & F rewrite,
told QST's Paul Pagel that W. B. Foote was "not authorized" to tell me
that Eimac's 8877 engineers attributed gold sputtering to an "oscillation
condition".

end

end