[AMPS] Eimac - Care and Feeding of Power Grid Tubes

Jim Smith jimsmith@bigvalley.net
Sun, 7 Jan 2001 08:25:05 -0800

    I shared in the frustration over Eimac's lack of progress in "Care and
Feeding of Power Grid Tubes" on their web site, so I went shopping at eBay
for a hard copy. I've purchased a couple of them, and sold one there. I
still see them frequently, as well as Bill Orr's books that were mentioned.
    As for e-mails, they have been very good about responding to me on
several occasions even though there was no money in it for them. Maybe it's
worth a second try.
    Jim Smith, KQ6UV