[AMPS] Eimac - Care and Feeding of Power Grid Tubes

measures 2@vc.net
Sun, 7 Jan 2001 10:11:02 -0800

>And I entirely agree with the sentiments express below.
>
>Any company which has a disregard for it's customers and in this case a
>disrespect in general, should be viewed with some suspicion -
>particularly one that doesn't answer an e-mail I sent it about tubes
>with it's name on them - Eimac take note!
>
>Paul

Eimac/Varian readily entered into the agreement with Eddie Richardson
that allowed him to buy out all Eimac distributors and become the sole
distributor.  The US Justice Department made Richardson an "offer he
could not refuse".

end

end