[AMPS] GaAs Fet Source

nospam4me@juno.com nospam4me@juno.com
Thu, 11 Jan 2001 08:27:47 -0800

Hello,

You can buy replacement fets from ARR, the preamp
company, I've done it many times. May not be the
best price out there, but I thought they were fair and
easy to deal with.  QST should have an ad showing
their contact info.

cheers
skipp

--------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "John T. M. Lyles" <jtml@lanl.gov>
To: gjerning@flash.net, amps@contesting.com
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 08:56:55 -0700
Subject: [AMPS] GaAsFet amplifier

Arne,

Thats a Mitsubishi N channel low noise GaAsFet. You won't find it
locally nor at most distributors like Newark. Contact one of the RF
Parts vendors such as RF Parts, Communications Concepts Inc, Advanced
Receiver Research, or Mitsubishi Electronics (Sunnyvale, CA?) via
website seach for phone numbers.
73
John

>Think I blew my preamp in Mirage/KLM B1016G. Can anyone cross a MGF1502
>for me? Local electronic distributor can not and my home resources do
>not either.
>
>73 de Arne N7KA

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.