[AMPS] W6SAI

Hans Goldschmidt sm5ki@algonet.se
Thu, 25 Jan 2001 22:46:30 +0000

1-01-25 20.44, skrev CT HRD på tony@uch.net följande:

> He was known in Ukraine - I heard about his as well as used to read the
> articles "Orr is Back !" and the like.
>
> Let him have eternal flight on the Air as we here say about silent keys...
>

> 73  ! UT7CT

I am shocked. Bill send me a mail just 9 days ago worrying about his old
friend SM5KP who is  ill.

I have almost everything he wrote since years including many editions of the
RADIO HANDBOOKs, HAM RADIO, QST, EIMAC application notes and all his books.
Years ago I almost had an eyeball qso with Bill on the island of Mallorca.
We had only one or two qsos years ago, I remember. He was one of the most
important ham authors and my big hero since my first ham years. Tnx Bill.

Sri. de Hans SM5KI