[AMPS] Super High Frequency Reflector?

Ian White, G3SEK Ian White, G3SEK" <g3sek@ifwtech.com
Fri, 26 Jan 2001 07:35:35 +0000

Noel Willis @ Access IT wrote:
>    Hi to all
>    Sorry for posting this to this list (but indirectly it is related
>    to amplifiers - isn't everything to do with RF?)
>    Does anyone know of any Super High Frequency (SHF) email reflectors
>    with a bunch of sharing caring people, just like is on this list?
>    I want to hook up with other amateurs interested in 2.4GHZ EME and
>    waveguides
>    Any help or pointers appreciated
>    Thanks
>    Noel VK4KNW

1. The MOON-NET EME list, subscribe via
        http://www.nlsa.com/help/moon-net-help.html

2. The Waveguide list (rather quiet). Go to www.e-groups.com and search
for Waveguide to subscribe.

3. There are certainly other microwave lists, probably more active, but
I don't know the contact details.

                           http://www.ifwtech.com/g3sek