[AMPS] Fertility+

Tom Rauch W8JI@contesting.com
Tue, 30 Jan 2001 13:56:32 -0500

>  It may be purely coincidental, but back in the 60's, it was
>  noticeable that
> all
>  the engineers in high power transmitter lab at Marconi's had
>  daughters - and that had tended to be the case for some years.
>   >>
> so u are saying rf causes women........and tvi??
> hank

OK, I can't stand it. Someone has to say it.

I've worked around RF and had a lot of daughters in my younger
years, but none were mine and none were Marconi's (as far as I
knew). I never attributed that to the RF I was around, I think it was
mostly from verbal skills, playing in a band, and having too much
time on my hands.

73, Tom W8JI
w8ji@contesting.com