[AMPS] RCA

Lamb k7fm@teleport.com
Wed, 31 Jan 2001 06:14:50 -0800

Rich said:

"I would like to see RCA's diagram of neutralized g-g 811s."

RCA's circuit for neutralizing a gg amplifier is on page 302 of "RCA
Transmitting Tubes Technical Manual TT-5".

Rich said:

"I would like to see a diagram of a "neutralized" g-g amplifier.  The ARRL
Handbook has never had such a thing.  Neither did Bill Orr"

The Twenty-Third edition of the Radio Handbook, published by Bill Orr, has
numerous method descriptions and diagrams of "neutralized" g-g amplifiers
beginning at pages 16-13 and concluding at pages 16-16.  It is exactly the
same information in earlier handbooks.

Apparently neither source of this information was aware that it could not be
done.

Colin  K7FM