[AMPS] Label Stock for Laser Printers

2 2@vc.net
Mon, 16 Jul 2001 06:56:56 -0700

>Does anyone know where I can get adhesive backed label stock
>for laser printers. I am interested in both clear and white background
>material with a durable gloss finish that won't pick up fingerprints, etc
>(e.g. address labels won't do). My main interest is in labelling homebrew
>equipment, antenna switches, etc, so the adhesive should be something
>long lasting that resists lifting.

/\  3M corp. PP2500 Transparency Film for Copiers should work.  However,
in order to make the laser-printed writing resistant to abrasion, it
needs to protected with a rectangle of clear adhesive tape.  If the
rectangle of tape is slightly larger than the label, it will fasten the
label in place.  Another fastening method is "super-glue".

cheers, Mike

-  R. L. Measures, 805.386.3734,AG6K, www.vcnet.com/measures.
end