[AMPS] New 3cx800a7 and 4cx1600b Svetlanas

paul goble goblefam@swbell.net
Thu, 19 Jul 2001 22:01:03 -0500

Paul, et.al.:

I'll be darned!  I wonder what the airflow requirements for the small
radiator version might be!  Was it intended for pulse use?

Whatever, the fact remains that the GS-23 is no way to be mistaken for
the "small radiator" version of the 4CX1600 ("for what it's worth").
Heck, I'm not sure it should be "mistaken" for a 4CX1600 of ANY kind!  I
DO know that more than a few folks use the GS-23 for "full legal limit"
PA's through 70cm but, personally, I don't know that I would want to
build many of the coaxial "sockets" it requires - HI!

Thanks for the info!

73, Paul ND2X/5