[AMPS] Water Cooling 2C39's

K7xq@aol.com K7xq@aol.com
Sat, 28 Jul 2001 04:57:14 EDT

--part1_122.2530b6d.2893d86a_boundary

Hello All,
 Have a question on water cooling 2C39 Tubes. I am new to water cooling any
kind of tubes. I just acquired a 1296 Dual 2C39 Amp with water jackets
installed on the 2C39 tubes. I understand that these jackets are at the 1200
VDC Potential. If I run water through the jackets, should I be concerned
about any conductivity that might flow through the water to ground ( Is there
such a condition ?? ). What kind of non conductive tubing can I use to flow
the water through the tubes ( aquarium tubing or something ??? ).

Jeff K7XQ
http://members.aol.com/k7xq1/k7xq.html

--part1_122.2530b6d.2893d86a_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><BODY BGCOLOR="#ffffff"><FONT  SIZE=2>Hello All,
<BR> Have a question on water cooling 2C39 Tubes. I am new to water cooling any
<BR>kind of tubes. I just acquired a 1296 Dual 2C39 Amp with water jackets
<BR>installed on the 2C39 tubes. I understand that these jackets are at the 1200
<BR>VDC Potential. If I run water through the jackets, should I be concerned
<BR>about any conductivity that might flow through the water to ground ( Is there
<BR>such a condition ?? ). What kind of non conductive tubing can I use to flow
<BR>the water through the tubes ( aquarium tubing or something ??? ).
<BR>
<BR>Jeff K7XQ
<BR>http://members.aol.com/k7xq1/k7xq.html
<BR></FONT></HTML>