[AMPS] FT100D driving Alpha 87a

Patrick patrick@complete-office-installations.com
Sun, 29 Jul 2001 22:19:52 GMT

  I remember this being addressed one time on a newsgroup in relation
to driving a transverter. There was a pin on one of the back
connectors that could have power placed on it to vary the output
power. I checked around on the Net and could not find where this
information is located. You might can check a tech manual on the
FT-1000D and see if the info is there. I'll keep looking around and
see if I run back across the info.

Patrick