[AMPS] RMS POWER

Billy Ward billydeanward@hotmail.com
Fri, 29 Jun 2001 18:12:03 -0000

I do want to add one little thing.  If you are doing a COMPLETE computation
of the RMS, you do use the 360 degrees.  The formula starts with E sub 1 not
E sub Zero, That is the Square Root of the sum of the Squares of each
indivicual degree 1 through 360.  Or of course you could use Zero through
379 and cover them all--HI.

Thanks for your help, Bill.

Billy