[AMPS] xmfr ratios

nospam4me@juno.com nospam4me@juno.com
Sun, 6 May 2001 17:30:41 -0700

in an FM broadcast xmtr going up on sonic
soon.
-
skipp
-
[snip]
From: measures <2@vc.net>
To: <n4kw@citrus.infi.net>, Subject: Re: [AMPS] 4CX1500B
€  If one uses the Eimac recommended I-limiting shunt type
screen-regulator, a glitch R in the B+, and adjusts the grid bias V so
that no more than c. 100uA of grid-I flows under max. drive, there is
little chance of damage.  An  appropriate grid termination is either
50-ohms or 12.5-ohms, depending on how much drive is available.  With
12.5-ohms, a bifilar broadband 4 to 1 xfmr. is needed.
cheers

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.