[AMPS] UPDATE ON 3-1000Z OSCILLATION

Wt8r@aol.com Wt8r@aol.com
Fri, 11 May 2001 09:26:52 EDT

In a message dated 5/11/01 4:56:08 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
Peter_Chadwick@mitel.com writes:

>  Dave says:
>
>  >we could have Jon elaborate further on the ramifications of attempting to
> do
>  >something when one knows nothing about the subject with which he is
dealing.

>  Read Dilbert - where you can see the reflection of management doing that
all
> the
>  time!
>  It's done even more by politicians - of whatever party/nationality/race/
> creed
>  etc.
>
>  73
>

>  Peter G3RZP

Right Peter,

         These people are SELF-PROCLAIMED experts on many subjects - most of
which they have only an inkling of knowledge.  They claim to know and don't
even have to be asked for advice - they just volunteer it it.  This is a
constant source of delight to those who really know.

Good observation and analogy.

Regards & 73 de

Dave, WT8R