[AMPS] UPDATE ON 3-1000Z OSCILLATION

Jon Ogden na9d@speakeasy.net
Fri, 11 May 2001 12:08:53 -0500

on 5/11/01 10:15 AM, Tom Rauch at w8ji@contesting.com wrote:

> If you have the ability to determine who is "expert" and who isn't,
> you must be able to contribute greatly to technical discussions.
>
> I certainly hope you decide to contribute to technical discussions,
> rather than just appearing to tell us all who you think is "expert"
> and who you think doesn't have an "inkling of knowledge".

Tom,

That's a great point.  So far Dave has just told us we are all wrong.

I can't wait to actually learn some of the knowledge and wisdom he has
stored up.  It will be a day of great learning for me when he starts
contributing technically.  I am actually excited about it!

I bet you are too!

73,

Jon
NA9D