[AMPS] UPDATE ON 3-1000Z OSCILLATION

measures 2@vc.net
Fri, 11 May 2001 10:51:21 -0700

>>          These people are SELF-PROCLAIMED experts on many subjects -
>>          most of
>> which they have only an inkling of knowledge.  They claim to know and
>> don't even have to be asked for advice - they just volunteer it it.
>> This is a constant source of delight to those who really know.
>>
>> Good observation and analogy.
>>
>> Regards & 73 de
>>
>> Dave, WT8R
>
>Hi Dave,
>
>If you have the ability to determine who is "expert" and who isn't,
>you must be able to contribute greatly to technical discussions.
>
>I certainly hope you decide to contribute to technical discussions,
>rather than just appearing to tell us all who you think is "expert"
>and who you think doesn't have an "inkling of knowledge".

€   Naming who is an expert and who isn't invites entangling hair-pulls,
ad hominems and nipping by lap-dogs.  .  It seems safer to critique
techno-blather  *One*  point at a time since self-appointed "experts"
typically make great efforts to obfuscate their errors.  //  Many thanks
to Mr. John Ferebee for explaning this to me prior to the Grate
Parasitics Debate.

Cheers, Mr. Rauch

end