[AMPS] interested?

John T. M. Lyles jtml@lanl.gov
Tue, 15 May 2001 09:33:32 -0600

We are looking for one RF engineer with high power experience and
interests. The 'old timers' have retired and I need some assistance!
US citizenship (or able to get that) and willingness to live in the
Southwest USA in New Mexico are requirements. It is quite different
from the 'rest' of the country. BSEE or higher is desired, but talk
to me with whatever your qualifications. Big talk without experience
need not apply. You will be able to design/build/operate and maintain
large amplifiers and systems, although you can't use a microphone
with them. High voltage DC power, solid state RF, tubes - of course,
analog and digital IC circuitry, you name it. Contact John Lyles at
this email, or telephone (505) 665-0947.

73
John
K5PRO