[AMPS] Conjugate Matching In Class B and C Amplifiers

Billy Ward billydeanward@hotmail.com
Tue, 15 May 2001 21:46:26 -0000

Linear Amplifiers may or may not be conjugately matched. For maximum power
transfer to occur both in and out, and for the amplifier to be
unconditionally stable, there must be a simultaneous conjugate match.
This is not always easy as the input match affects the input match and visa
versa. However, it CAN be done.

Billy Dean Ward