[AMPS] Conjugate Matching In Class B and C Amplifiers

Billy Ward billydeanward@hotmail.com
Thu, 17 May 2001 15:42:00 -0000

Thanks for your words!

I am not the least in disagreement with what you are saying.  I would have
to look at the wording that I used originally in my post.  I meant to say
that a simultaneous conjugate match insured stability--not that it was
required.  And, of course, I assumed that anyone that understood the term CM
would know that it was only at a given frequency.

Billy Dean Ward