[AMPS] Arcos Strip Line Amplifier Articles and more

nospam4me@juno.com nospam4me@juno.com
Fri, 25 May 2001 20:34:15 -0700

Hello there,
-
For those of you interested in some nice VHF / UHF
Amplifier Projects...  the famous Arcos Strip Line 6 and
2 meter Amplifier articles from Ham Radio Magazine
as pdf files were supplied to me for web down load by
Warren K2BN.
-
Thank you Warren and you can find them on the
http://sonic.ucdavis.edu  Amateur Radio Page.
-
I've also scanned in an FM Broadcast Amplifier
(Mfgr Unknown) circuit diagram which uses the
4CX1000 tetrode.
-
Also courtesy of Warren:
The 3-500z triode data sheet is now available.
Two different types of 4CX250 Family tube socket
data sheets are also new to the page.
-
Enjoy and consider sending in anything you think
others would like to have available on the web.
-
cheers
skipp
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!