[AMPS] 8877 rectifier board considerations

Steve Katz stevek@jmr.com
Mon, 19 Nov 2001 07:56:41 -0800

It appears as though no one answered you, at least not on the reflector.

I'd question the sanity of homebrewing rectifier boards when K2AW's modules
are so cheap, are well insulated, and work great.  I use them all the time,
in many amps.

But if you insist, the industry rule of thumb for FR4 and air isn't much
different, at 10,000V per inch, or 1kV/.100" for creepage.

WB2WIK/6

"Each success only buys an admission ticket to a more difficult problem." --
Henry Kissinger