[AMPS] Need HV connectors

Steve Katz stevek@jmr.com
Mon, 19 Nov 2001 09:22:23 -0800

I still use Millen 7 kV connectors.  Don't know if they're still being
manufactured, or everything I find is surplus, but it's not difficult to
find them.  Last batch purchased from Henry Radio (the amp factory) a few
years back...

WB2WIK/6

"Each success only buys an admission ticket to a more difficult problem." --
Henry Kissinger