[AMPS] SB-220

Doug Hall doug@nc.rr.com
Wed, 3 Oct 2001 13:57:24 -0400

I can't tell from your comment whether you're serious or not. Surely you
must know that the vast majority of people who buy unbuilt Heathkits have no
intention of ever building them.

And even though you can't believe it, there are quite a number of folks who
would take considerable delight in owning a little bit of amateur radio
history in the form of an unbuilt Heathkit SB-220. As far as price is
concerned, the laws of supply and demand still apply - why shouldn't they?

Doug, K4DSP