[AMPS] Fan

Steve Katz stevek@jmr.com
Fri, 5 Oct 2001 14:31:14 -0700

Xu, air flow volume is not based on voltage or current, but on
cross-section, blade pitch and design, and rotational speed.

Most all fans have a label indicating the manufacturer and model number;
it's usually best to contact them for a full data sheet.  Usually the sheet
will include plots of air volume vs. back pressure, which is important to
know when cooling an external anode tube.

WB2WIK/6

"Each success only buys an admission ticket to a more difficult problem." --
Henry Kissinger