[AMPS] Beer?

Lamb k7fm@teleport.com
Mon, 8 Oct 2001 19:16:33 -0700

My biggest complaint about American beer is that it is served ice cold -
thus you cannot tell the flavor whether it is good or bad.

As far as I am concerned, there are no bad beers - except for my school
roommate's homebrew.  Seeing him stirring it in his plastic garbage can,
with his armpit under the top of the beer,  gave me a bias against his beer.

On a hot day, I have enjoyed a Greek beer, a Mexican beer, a Cuban beer and
a Fijiian beer.  Finished them all.  My cw improved after each one - except
for the Cuban beer since I was unlicensed there.

73,  Colin  K7FM