[AMPS] Hand in pocket test

KG6DV@cs.com KG6DV@cs.com
Sat, 13 Oct 2001 01:07:03 EDT

--part1_36.1d108d4c.28f925f7_boundary

You ask if the "hand in pocket" rule has any basis ... there is an easy test.

1. put one hand in your pocket
2. stand on the concrete floor and reach into the hv section of any amp
3. if you got shocked the rule is bogus and we have all learned something
4. if you didnt get shocked, try the test again.

Ron KH6DV

--part1_36.1d108d4c.28f925f7_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>You ask if the "hand in pocket" rule has any basis ... there is an easy test.
<BR>
<BR>1. put one hand in your pocket
<BR>2. stand on the concrete floor and reach into the hv section of any amp
<BR>3. if you got shocked the rule is bogus and we have all learned something
<BR>4. if you didnt get shocked, try the test again.
<BR>
<BR>Ron KH6DV
<BR>
<BR></FONT></HTML>