[AMPS] parts needed for 4cx-250 amp I am building

Steve Katz stevek@jmr.com
Mon, 15 Oct 2001 09:52:01 -0700

Chuck,

I have a suitable transformer, as well as ceramic chimneys for 4CX250s.

Can you use a xfmr with 120Vac primary, or do you need it to be 240V?

Let me know...

73 Steve WB2WIK/6

"Each success only buys an admission ticket to a more difficult problem." --
Henry Kissinger