[AMPS] Use of Svetlana. 4CX800 in amp

yo9fzs yo9fzs@office.deck.ro
Mon, 22 Oct 2001 09:12:46 +0200

Hello Jim

A diagram for a GG 4CX800/GU74 linear is on
http://krasnodar.online.ru/hamradio (russian).
It may work ok as the builder say,
but I think that a AB1 service will be better.
At one time a russian radioamateur said he is
working with a GG GU74 tube.
At someone's question about low G1 dissipation
he said that is not a problem since he had a
box under his bed filled with such tubes.
May be this is not true for you...

73,
Good Luck,
Traian