[AMPS] FS: Sigma XR-3000D amp minus tubes

Lane Zeitler ku7i@hotmail.com
Wed, 05 Sep 2001 09:40:10 -0700

This is a 100 pound monster dual 3-500Z amp. No tubes in this. I am keeping
them as spares for my Swan MK II. The amp needs a little TLC. The RF deck is
fine and 100% ready to go. I started to add jumpers from the filament and
power xmfr to terminal strips on the back so when you have to re-wire it for
208, 240, or whatever you would no longer have to solder directly to the
xmfr itself. I never quite finished adding this pigtail jumper. When last in
use it was working great EXCEPT the plate and grid current shunts are out of
whack and the Ip and Ig read low. I am getting rid of it because it is much
harder to work on than I would like although it is built like the USS New
Jersey and makes the AL-82 look like a tinker toy. The front panel is in
really nice condx. With 130 watts of drive it will do 1500 out no problem
but again, I am keeping the tubes. I have the scats. Prefer pick up so you
can look her over yourself. I can ship but it will cost a ton since double
boxed she will easily weigh over 115 pounds. $325 if picked up in San Diego
or same price plus actual UPS charges from 92139 to your zip. UPS ground
only and figure insurance for $1000 replacement value.

Cheers

Lane
Ku7i
e-mail only please